How many boyfriends/girlfriends? none
How many crushes? 2 or 3 I tink – Lola, Heidi & I owez cuci mata anyway
Care to mention any names? Moe :P (thank god he’s not reading this)
Had to say goodbye to? Everyone in Miri & KK :( Grace before she left to Kch
Missed anyone? Everyone in Miri & Grace and some people in KK
Win anything? I won 2 online competitions and got LOTR merchandise & a Atomic Kitten CD
Best place you went to? Nowhere in particular
Worst place you went to? KL…haha…not used to it here….i juz need time
Happiest moment? During Bal’s birthday party I guess.
Worst moment? March-April when I had problems with friends
Best present? Christmas presents from Lian – coz no one every posted prezzies :D
Best party? Every weekend from March – June…seriously!!
Best movie? Butterfly Effect, Phantom of the Opera
Best song? Yeah – Usher featuring Ludacris & Lil’ Jon & The Reason – Hoobastank
Best month? June because all my problems got settled out. The only thing left was exams
Lesson you’ve learned from 2004? The value of friendships
Hope for this new year? Settling down in KL
…me in 2004…
1. What did you do in 2004 that you’d never done before? Meet up with online friends alone (usually go in group). Club 4 days in a row. Go out clubbing before a final paper (Moral), came back and sat for the paper
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I did not make new year resolutions last year
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not that I know of
4. Did anyone close to you die? No but my best friend’s grandmother passed away :(
5. What countries did you visit? Brunei…hahaha!
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? More determination!
7. What date/s from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? I don’t remember particular date, but the memories that will remain in my memory is the times that Lola stayed over in my hostel room for a month or so
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? I didn’t feel like I achieved anything significant in 2004
9. What was your biggest failure? Not completing my Foundation in Engineering even tho I repeated some subjects
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? Injury = shoulder pain after a motorcycle accident. Pain for almost a week.
11. What was the best thing you bought? A new handphone – Nokia 6610i after my old hp got stolen
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Lian :P coz he’s so nice to me :D
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Certain friends who hurt me
14. Where did most of your money go? Clubbing…haha..and transport (buses & taxis)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Blogging! :D I’d do it everyday. And Warcraft, played it on LAN every night. LOL!
16. What song will always remind you of 2004? The Reason – Hoobastank
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
(i) happier or sadder? At this time last year I was happier becoz I was in KK and we had lots of activities during the Christmas & year end celebrations
(ii) thinner or fatter? Fatter…haha! Lost quite a bit of weight in Miri
(iii) richer or poorer? No difference
18. What do you wish you’d done more? Concentrated on my studies
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Going out and caring so much about “what people think”
20. Did you fall in love in 2004? No
21. How many one-night stands? None
22. What was your favorite TV program? CSI, Gilmore Girls
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? No
24. What was the best book you read? Angels & Demons – Dan Brown
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Erm….nothing. Im not musically talented
26. What did you want and get? I wanted to complete my studies but instead I got a whole lot of fun at the expense of my studies. Im lazy bah
27. What was your favorite film of this year? The Phantom Of the Opera
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I juz went out for dinner on my birthday and went to Sid’s hse the next day for makan. I was 19
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? No having to move from Sarawak to KL
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? Cincai….haha….just simple but nice
31. What kept you sane? My good friends :D
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None…not interested lah
33. What political issue stirred you the most? Hmm..not interested in politics
34. Who did you miss? Everyone i left behind in Curtin
35. Who was the best new person you met? Lian :D tho technically I havent met him ;)
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004: I learnt that trust shouldn’t be given so easily because the person that is your friend today could be your enemy tomorrow. I’ve also learnt that it’s okay to take risks and be brave as long as you are able to think out your actions properly. And that “what people think” doesn’t matter.