Adobe Master Collection CS4 Screenshots

17 Nov , 2008

Adobe recently launched their newest products – the Creative Suite 4 or better known as CS4. These new products promises so much more improvements to the previous one.

The Adobe Master Collection CS4 consists of – Adobe After Effects CS4, Adobe Bridge CS4, Adobe Contribute CS4, Adobe Device Central CS4, Adobe Drive CS4, Adobe Encore CS4, Adobe ExtendScript Toolkit CS4, Adobe Extension Manager CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS4, Adobe Flash CS4 Professional, Adobe Illustrator CS4, Adobe InDesign CS4, Adobe Media Encoder CS4, Adobe OnLocation CS4, Adobe Photoshop CS4, Adobe Pixel Bender Toolkit, Adobe Premiere Pro CS4 and Adobe Soundbooth CS4.

Lots of very interesting programs, even I haven’t fully explored it all. Some screenshots after the jump (click for bigger pics):

Adobe After Effects CS4

Adobe Soundbooth CS4 – a audio editing program

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

9 Responses

1. azam says:

wahh dah keluar cs4 huh cs3 pon tak cover habis lagi

2. vin says:

So far I only try ps and dw. I heard they say ai cs4 quite lame, not much improvement.

The performance of ps very good, especially like blur filter effect, it give instantly result and couple of eyes candy LOL

3. madmoz says:

Most importantly, how big a hole will getting this leave in our pockets…

4. IcedNyior says:

tuler, i pon tak habis cover cs3.

The flash has very interesting features which I haven’t tested out yet but it promises to be very useful. Ai looks pretty much the same actually

the Master Collection is currently priced at USD3,213 excluding tax. crazy or not?

5. Jayce says:

Still using CS2 here. :P

6. Race says:

Mamma Mia..cs4 is too complicated..I’ll always stick with cs3…XD

7. clone says:

перешёл с cs2 на cs4..улучшилась система навидения модулей.

8. Dreamweaver has been for a while my goto application for years. I really do not know what I would undoubtedly do with out it. There were occasions when I initially begun making use of the program, and I believed it was way too complex. Now I fly around it, and it has become a strong asset in my tool box. Anyway thanks for the content.

9. Anna Begum says:

I always use Adobe illustrator at work because i work in an animation studio. this is really a serious tool for the graphic artist.'”,