Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here’s the important part:
1. If you see a wish you can grant, and it’s in your heart to do so, make someone’s wish come true.
2. You needn’t spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn’t to put people out, it’s to provide everyone a chance to be someone else’s holiday elf–to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not–it’s your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just…wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you’ll have the joy of knowing you made someone’s holiday special.
1. Digital pictures of friends from 2003 and earlier (Curtin pics especially). My PC got reformatted and I dont have some pics *cries*. Please email them to my yahoo. That has 1G storage :P
2. REAL Christmas cards. With an actual message for me inside. Not juz “Dear Fiona, Merry Christmas! God Bless, (name)”. I want something meaningful, something real, something personal. (and for my add, please PM me. My contacts are on the top left under my profile.)
3. “Deception Point” and/or “Digital Fortress” by Dan Brown
4. Roses, can be one or one dozen. I have never gotten flowers before (sad case rite). Preferably from a guy fren lah!
5. Call me on Christmas to wish me. This is especially for those who are staying in a different state/area/country then me. Particularly a Ms Grace. :P
6. I would love to have an external hard drive. Preferebly 20G and more
7. I have always always wanted an iPod mini in white. Ever since the iPod came out, i’ve been staring at it through shop windows longing secretly for it.
8.This is kinda OTT (over the top) but i would like a return ticket from KLIA to Miri (MYY) some time in March during a weekend. Airasia or MAS, doesnt matter
9 . Message bag from roominteriorproducts. Costs RM 99. Its the Orange one: