Did you hear of the Nando’s Malaysia Champions challenge? Macho Kai and Harry Kok are battling it out in many different challenges to be the biggest, baddest Flame Grilled CHAMPION.
I organized a contest last week to giveaway a Peri Platter just by answering a simple question. If you missed it, don’t worry, I will be giving another mouth watering Peri Platter (which serves 4 people!) if you watch the video below and answer one easy question :
“Who managed to get tangled up in their ribbon and received –5 points?”
What’s in a Peri Platter? Four 1/4 chicken, 3 large sidelines, one bolo bread with butter & one Portuguese Salad (a mix of fresh rocket leaves, tomato wedges, romaine lettuce, onion, green coral, red coral and green olives with a drizzle of Portuguse vinaigrette).
Sounds yummy yes? Comment below to participate! Get your comments in before Wednesday 18 July!
|Just some usual terms & conditions
- Open to Malaysian Residents only
- Only your first answer will be chosen as an entry (no multiple entries)
- If there are multiple correct answers from different people, the winner will be chosen randomly
- Vouchers will be delivered by Nandos Malaysia after 20th July 2012
- Judge’s decision is final
Update : 19 July
Thank you everyone who participated! Congrats to Kel Li for winning the Peri Platter. I have one more last one to give, so do follow me on Twitter @icednyior and also not forgetting, Nando’s Malaysia accounts on Twitter – @nandosmalaysia and fb.com/nandos.my.