Digi and Maxis iPhone 4 Comparison Chart
Im using both a Digi and Maxis number. So I guess you could say I’ve got my foot planted firmly on both camps :P
Am interested to see whose plans is better so I decided to make a comparison. Unfortunately, some things were in the way
- Digi does NOT have a 12 month contract plan
- Maxis has plans with 1GB, 2GB and 3GB while Digi has plans with 1GB, 3GB and 5GB
So i present the following table:
Digi and Maxis iPhone 4 Comparison Chart for 1GB and 3GB plans with 24 month contract
Interesting things to note to influence ur decision:
- Warranty : Digi offers only 1 yr warranty, while Maxis offers 2 years warranty
- Free SMS/MMS : Maxis free SMS/MMS is to Maxis-Maxis numbers, Digi is for all telcos
- Contract Period : Maxis offers 12 month contract for the iPhone 4, Digi does not.
- Coverage : Maxis has undoubtedly better coverage than Digi, especially outstation
- Exceeding Data : Maxis will charge RM0.05/10KB (to a max of RM250) while Digi does not charge anything extra but might throttle your speed (need to double check on that)
So, hope that helps you make a decision. iDigi or iValue in Malaysia? Or perhaps get a set from Singapore?
i got myself an ivalue3 from maxis.
(as i did previously for my iphone 3g)
maxis mahal sebenarnyeeeee T_T
Maxis give you 24 months iphone warranty only when you sign the 24 months contract.
maxis xtra charge suck… don’t fall under this trap…
and i use my iphone4 on celcom, that’s the prove both maxis n digi sucka hahaha
actually the 150 extra is for a month….
it should b charge for 24 months diffrent…
n so..digi is more expensive by 15 hundred