Life Code Anti-Aging
I heard about this in Tammy’s blog a few days ago – actually she’s been talking about this project for a few weeks now, even before I went to Perth.
At first I thought its a typical spa with massages and steam room, so I checked out their website http://www.lifecode-antiaging.com/
Here’s an excerpt of what they believe in
Life Code Anti-aging is enthusiastic in delivering Safe, Effective, Rapid, Natural products to our customers. Our products range from skin care, cosmetics, to anti- aging cellular supplement. With highly trained management and staffs to provide reliable and professional service, Life Code Anti- aging is marked a world class anti-aging platform which has helped thousands of people in the world to reverse aging within 3 to 15 minutes.
They have four core products, which are:
- BioTRA™ Skin Care Series – creams and gels which promise less lines and facelifts in 3-15 minutes. Yes! That fast
- Cell Regenerative Series – an any aging cellular supplement based on complex royal jelly and other special ingredients
- Organic Makeup Series – makeup and skincare in one, such as anti wrinkle lipstick and lifting eye shadow
- Miracle S.T. House – This is a treatment for whitening, detox, anti-aging and slimming all in one.
I was actually quite interesting in the Miracle ST (Super Tourmaline) Rejuvenation Therapy. It uses chinese herbs essential mist, quantum skin activators, micro elements water and gemstone treatments.
How does this work?
- The precious gemstones release far infrared and negative ions
- Quantum Skin Activators will boost immediate whitening and skin rejuvenation
- Essential Herbal Mist Complex for its detoxifying, anti-cancerous and slimming properties
- Micro-elements water to avert free radials and prevent cell oxidation
All these combined will give you lighter skin by two degrees in 30 minutes Guarenteed! I gotta try this one!
Also, if you see their website, they have a lot of certifications and quality control such as USA FDA, European EEC, Halal certification and many more. So its very safe for everyone.
Maybe you can go and try it out and tell me your experience? :D