One of those days
Nope, is not a good day for me today.
- For starters, my presentation for my final project is this afternoon (more on that later.
- I didn’t get enough sleep. My fault perhaps.
- I can’t figure out why the registration part of my project isn’t working on my laptop. Its my third attempt to run it. I tried online, on my pc and finally on my laptop.
- I’m doing last minute work and I don’t like it
- I found out that apparently the presentations were postponed to Thursday and Friday and the timetables (for the timing slots) were only released today
- None of my classmates who went early to campus (coz there was this interview thingy for ppl who were interested) bothered to tell me when my slot was
- I had to go all the way to Cyberjaya just to check a timetable and see what time my slot was
- I found out that my name was not on the list. Yeap, my name was NOT in the final project presentation list. Crazy rite? I had to ring up a number of lecturers before being told that I should just come on Friday at 3pm. Great, pushed to the very end – where the lecturers are already tired and cranky.
- Met up with a fellow classmate and her project looks nice – she’s taking a different course so its Java based.
- Two accidents on the way back caused huge jams on the LDP.
- Was hungry coz didn’t really eat much for lunch and called a few friends, but everyone was busy :(
I am *this* close to throwing in the towel and giving up. Repeat pon repeat lah. I should hv gone to study in London when I had the chance, would have eliminated all this drama. *sigh*
Where are you when I need you the most.