- Go ahead, text him first, he might be checking his phone, waiting for you.
- Stare into the eyes of the person you like and memorize the color.
- Turn on your ipod and run as far as you can.
- Say hi to a stranger, you never know what they’ll become to you.
- Have a mental health day – you know you need it.
- Don’t go on Facebook/Twitter for a day and see what you can accomplish.
- Give money to a charity, your good karma will come around eventually.
- Sneak out, you might get caught, but it’ll be 100% worth it.
- Tell that one person that you like them, what’s the worst that can happen? he doesn’t like you back? then he doesn’t deserve you anyways, right?
- Treat yourself to something indulgent, you deserve it.
- Smile at a stranger, it could make their day.
- Wink, it’s sexy and makes you feel confident, after all, you are pretty hot ;)
- Go for somebody who is totally wrong for you, they may not be totally wrong after all.
- Stand up for yourself, because if you don’t, who will.
Moral of the story is: It’s 2011, start living your dream life that you’ve always wanted, after all.
Something rather inspirational I read somewhere and decided to paste it here. I know many are out enjoying their Valentine’s Day with their loved ones (be it their significant other or their happy single friends). So in the spirit of spreading love, here’s my favourite medley from Moulin Rouge. Enjoy and have a great night!