Typing out Tuesday’s post in Starbucks Pavilion. I still want a STARBUCKS BEAR!
My friend said I should write a list of the (unique) things that I don’t have. Actually it started of with a conversation about astro then he actually took a piece of paper and started ‘interviewing’ me and took notes. Below is the result of his scribbles from a small plain white notepad jotted down with pencil:
- No cuping telinga – Means that the bottom of my ears are not separated from my head. LOL! I forgot what’s the english term for it. Something like my earlobe is stuck to the side of my head. Sounds utterly weird tho.
- No Cats – I’ve never kept cats before as pets. Dogs yes. Rabbits yes. Hamsters yes. But no cats. This is due to the fact that I used to have really bad asthma and my sister has eczema and is so her skin is very sensitive to all these furry stuff.
- No tattoo – Well, at least not yet
- No game console – I have no PS1 (do people even play this now?), PS2, PS3, PSP, XBox or Wii in my house. I do have a TV.
- No DVD/VCD Player – My parents never bought a DVD player. We used to have a VCD & VHS (those bulky black tapes) player but now it doesn’t work. Who uses VCD & VHS nowadays anyway.
- No astro – So many people have found this hard to believe but yes, i DO NOT have Astro at home. And Im currently staying in my parents house, not a rumah sewa. No ESPN, No Discovery, No AFN, No WahLaiToi, No Starmovies, No MTV and the list goes on and on. Never had before and never will I think. So usually when friends talk about a certain tv show/programme, i usually just keep quiet lor.
Come to think of it, besides our 2 PCs and 2 Laptops, my house is void of entertainment. Haha! We’re a bunch of internet addicts at home I guess.
I got my Chinese New Year baju already at Jusco Sunway today.
Doesn’t it look utterly sweet? Red buttoned up top with a tie at the waist. Not too sexy tho, coz I’m going back to my grandma’s house for CNY dinner on the 6th night.
Damage : RM50
The person right before our eyes can sometimes be the person that is totally out of our reach. *sigh*