New camera but lost wallet :(
Its been a lousy week. First my fren was driving when we got stopped by the police and he had to borrow 100 ringgit because apparently he has been driving around for ages with an expired license.
Then I lost my wallet yesterday. I was at tesco and then on the way back I realised I was not holding my wallet and it wasnt in any of my pockets. My mistake for not bringing a bag :( I must have left it somewhere or someone took it while I put it on my back pocket. There’s like rm130 inside but I don’t really care about the money. What’s important is my IC, driving license, student card (to get into the labs and library) and atm card is in that wallet.
Oh well, what to do.
On the plus side, my parents bought a new camera, the olympus mju810. Its a really nice camera, needs some help in its menu design but the features are good and very clear. Now i can once again pepper my blog with pics :D
Olympus Mju 810 Features:
• Stainless steel, weatherproof body
• Digital Image Stabilisation Edit for compensation of blurry images caused by handshake.
• 8.0 million pixels
• 3x optical zoom (equiv. to 35-105mm in 35mm format) 1:2.8-4.7
• 6.4cm/2.5” LCD with 230,000 pixels
• BrightCapture Technology for better low light photography
• ISO 64-1600 with full 8MP, ISO 3200 in 3MP mode
• 20 scene modes (e.g. Sport, Beach&Snow, Candle) plus Programme Auto mode
• Movie function with sound (640×480, 30fps). Recording up to memory capacity
• Macro and super macro mode (from as near as 10cm)
• Internal memory plus xD-Picture Card slot for new high speed cards
• Multi-language menu plus possibility to download further languages from the internet
• PictBridge compatible
• Supplied with Olympus Master Software 1.4
Picture and features taken from The Digital Camera Review. Read more here.
Here are some photos I took with the new camera. I had a gathering of myspace people on Sunday at Planet Hollywood. The buffet was RM30++ and I made lots of new frens. Tengkiu Tiang Azman sbb invite.
After that we went to MSI for another gathering by the bebudak KL10. Most already went back but I heard there was up to 50 people in total who came. Sorry couldnt make it guys. Jgn arr marah. Hihihi :P
Have a great raya people :D siapa2 yg nak i send kan card raya, please leave your address :D I got holidays next week. wheee :D
Here’s something interesting on >> Lucid Dreams and ACSII art.
arif @ idham
ah so sorry to hear abt ur lost wallet…adess, sian nya.
btw…dah link tau ur url nie…pls check it out.